Friday, June 2, 2017

Bought the Robot and AI ETF today

The fund is actually called the "ROBO Global Robotics and Automation Index Fund ETF". The symbol for the fund is (ROBO).

I have written extensively on robotics and automation and it is my view that the trend towards automation will accelerate. I have been looking for a way to play this trend and after listening to a podcast on the Financial Sense Newshour I discovered the ROBO fund.

The presentation on the Fund's website has some great info on the potential growth that we will see in robotics and automation. As I have said in the past the robots are coming so we might as well participate in this trend.



It is well diversified across several countries and industries as it applies to robotics, artificial intelligence, and industrial automation.

I beleive that this is a great long term investment in a trend that is just beginning to accelerate.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...