Friday, May 5, 2017

Interesting article on Fairfax India

The Brooklyn Investor:

This is one of those things that I looked at before and never posted, so here it is. Actually, I didn't write much about it, it was just sitting in my queue.

I know Munger likes China more than India, but I think India is very interesting. I don't think I have to say much about it as it is not a new idea. And yes, India has problems that China doesn't have (democracy that can actually hold back progress unlike in the authoritarian China where the government can just basically do what it wants). But India is still fascinating, especially with all the things going on over there now (pro-business government for the first time etc).

Lots of good info and basically aligns with my thoughts on India and Fairfax India.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...