Sunday, June 12, 2016

Great advice from Mike Rowe



As time goes on and technology continues to advance it will become even more imperative to choose correctly in life. If you make a mistake and choose wrong it is going to cost you.

I am currently building wind farms. I never thought in a million years I would be in this business. Nevertheless, because of choices and circumstances I am lucky and have caught a wave that looks to have some staying power.

Luck and being in the right place at the right time worked out for me but in most cases it will not be that way for most people. People need to understand what is happening in the world and adapt themselves to it. If you waste years in college and go into debt to get a degree that is worthless you may never recover.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...