Monday, October 17, 2011

Q: What if they do not agree with you? A: Kill them.



This is a disconcerting video. Yes even after communism murdered over 100 million people in the last century there are still people who advocate for this demonic form of government. Yes we have economic troubles but they are solvable. I have the book "The Black Book of Communism" that documents all of the various crimes, murders, purges, pogroms, confiscations, and mass chaos that people like this tried in the past in Russia, China, Cuba, Cambodia etc.. People should read it. Notice what the one says at the end when asked what should be done with those who disagree. He answers that they should be killed. This is exactly what the communists did to those who disagreed or were even suspected of disagreeing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have to love the fact that many of these nuts were wearing glasses I can only presume that an evil wealthy optometrist fitted them and the older black woman with the gold tooth hmmm she is not hung up on the trappings of wealth at all. How about the little darling with the I phone who is going to post on facebook and twitter. I suppose she might be considered wealthy by someone in another country sporting her stylish glasses and I phone. And I am sure that the girl who thinks 200 thosand is to much is getting her education for free. How ridiculous can these folks get

Craig Cavanaugh said...

I guess I'm a dead man walking... But a well armed dead man, ha ha! Don't tread on me...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...