Thursday, May 26, 2011

Its a great life on welfare

Click on reciept to see how the "poor" live


Interesting dinner, lobster tails and porterhouse steaks washed down with copious amounts of diet mountain dew paid for with a food stamp debit card. As an anchro-capitalist I am not in favor of welfare. However I know I am in the minority on this view. Can we at least make these people show up and get a direct disbursement of basic staples like rice, beans, bread, milk, and maybe some chicken thighs. I and many others are working at jobs and are being taxed so welfare recipients can live like congressman and senators! Give people an inch and they take a mile. This is not a one off either as I am sure many readers have seen the welfare queens with two shopping carts of chips, pop, pork chops, cookies, sugary cereals and lunchmeat (never any fruits or veggies mind you) waddling out to their Escalade or Lexus. Only in Amerika!

1 comment:

sth_txs said...

A sad example, though I have known people who did use it the right way briefly but did not make it a lifestyle choice.

I've talked to the custodial people at my work place. They hate it more than anybody I believe though they may have used it in the past when things were tight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...