Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Time to Buy Russia

click on chart to enlarge

I have owned the Russia ETF for a few months in my portfolio. With oil prices being elevated due to the ongoing issues in the middle east it might be wise to take a position in this ETF. Around 40% of the composition of the ETF is focused on the production of hydrocarbons. Contrary to what most people think Russia is the biggest oil producer in the world so this surge in prices is very beneficial to them.

This is not advice so please do your own due diligence. If this type of trade intrigues you please take a free three month subscription to my newsletter where I profile other unique and undervalued oil companies. Email me at john.polomny@yahoo.com for a free three month subscription to The Actionable Intelligence Alert.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...